Legal Advisor w Swedish or Danish
Our client’s company with an international scope is seeking a new team member to join its Prague office! The team is smaller but friendly with an international team spirit.
We are seeking responsible candidates to support contracting activities and the integration of the legal support model.
As a Legal Advisor, you will be responsible for
- Reviewing terms and conditions of different types of agreements (including non-disclosure agreement, proposals, master agreements, subcontract agreements, etc.) and other relevant documents
- Interact and coordinate with the company Merger and Acquisition Lawyers nad Post Merger Integration Leads
- Provide support for acquisition clients
- Identify risks and provide consultancy
- Act as a liaison between project deal team, business unit, and Legal
- Supervise lower levels and coordinate small working team for specific projects
- 5 weeks of holidays + Sick days
- Meal Vouchers
- Cafeteria Benefit Points
- Home office offered
- Referral bonus
- Relax zones in the office
- Training and Language courses
- Contribution to Pension and Life Insurance
- University degree in Law
- Contract managemetn experience would be preferred
- Membership in IACCM or NCMA and professional certification is plus
- 6+ years ofexperience at law firm and/or in-house counsel
- Experience with team coordination
- Strong command of English (C2) and eithe Danish or Swedish (C1)
- švédština (C1 - aktivně)
- Undefined (C1 - aktivně)
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.
Reagovat na tuto pozici na webu zaměstnavatele
O nás |
Obchodní podmínky |
Ochrana osobních údajů
©2021 KARIERA.CZ s.r.o.