- VAT Analyst – experienced in indirect tax
VAT Analyst – experienced in indirect tax
Come work as a VAT Analyst specializing in indirect tax at a growing company that offers great benefits with opportunities to advance and to learn alongside accomplished business leaders.
We are looking for a full-time VAT analyst who will be preparing and turning in indirect tax compliance obligations (VAT returns, EC Sales lists and Intrastat declarations and other ad hoc reporting requirements) for EU and non-EU entities. You will also be responsible for the reconciliation of VAT GL accounts and supporting the Indirect Tax Manager in ensuring compliance. Other responsibilities include:
- Evaluating and monitoring indirect tax processes and documentation
- Communicating with both internal and external investors including professional advisers on indirect tax matters
- Watching over VAT payments and VAT refunds including claims for refund of foreign VAT
- Support in responding to queries from tax authorities and other parties
- Helping the support of finance teams during VAT audits
- Making sure that the continuous process improvement regime by checking that good housekeeping policies are adhered to
- Attentive when issues arise and making sure prompt action is taken and preventive measures are put in place.
- 25 days of holiday + 3 sick days
- Core working hours 9 a.m.- 4 p.m.
- Very competitive salary
- Meal vouchers
- Multisport card
- Traffic card contribution
- Modern, open space offices and a friendly working environment
WHAT WE LOOK FOR IN CANDIDATES
- Relevant accounting/finance/tax qualification – ACCA/ACA or any other related qualification is a plus
- Experience of ERP systems
- Indirect tax compliance work experience
- Proficient in MS office applications especially Excel
- Able to work in a team environment and work individually
- Ability to work with tight deadlines with accurate and quality output
- Good verbal and written communication
- Professional proficiency in English with an additional EU language being a plus
- angličtina (B2 - pokročilý)
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.
Reagovat na tuto pozici na webu zaměstnavatele
O nás |
Obchodní podmínky |
Ochrana osobních údajů
©2019 KARIERA.CZ s.r.o.